All in the one spot – an ever-growing list of workshops and masterclasses across the world. Get in touch to add to the list.
(Image credit – feature and below : The Flower Dispensary Masterclass by Katie Grant Photography)
Where to find some of the best floral masterclasses in the world
AUSTRALIA / New Zealand / ASIA
- Soil and Stem – New Zealand
- SEE BELOW FOR A STATE BY STATE LIST IN AUSTRALIA
UK FLOWER MASTERCLASSES
The Garden Gate Flower Company– floral design and flower farming classes at this stunning farm in Cornwall. Classes all through the year, including design your own class, 1:1 classes.
Aesme Flowers – London. Aesme is an artisanal flower studio in Shepherd’s Bush, West London, specialising in floral design informed by the seasons and inspired by the English garden. The two sisters teach floral design 1:1 classes and group workshops throughout the year. They also grow most of their flowers at their farm.
Zita Elze – Award-winning designer Zita Elze offers a range of classes for professionals and amateurs in London, sharing her creativity, originality and inspiration with a generosity of spirit which is reflected by her team of professionally trained tutors.
Firenza Flowers – Named in Vogue’s Top 20 UK florists, Fiona Pickles does absolutely stunning pieces – large installation and a focus on foam free. Yorkshire, UK.
London Flower School– especially their one-day intensive – Inspired by Art Masterclass
Philippa Craddock – London. The school includes a one day introduction to floristry and one-week professional courses, designed for those looking to master larger event designs. Both workshops focus on Phillipa’s down to earth approach and sustainability.
EUROPE FLOWER MASTERCLASSES
Hanako Floral Studio – West Cork, Ireland. Farm and floral design workshops.
Fleuropean – Emily is a farmer florist and plant dyed silk ribbon maker in rural Belgium
NORTH AND South America FLOWER MASTERCLASSES
Ponderosa and Thyme – floral design masterclasses in stunning venues in the US all over the world.
New York Flower School – Artistic Director Ariella Chezar.
Best online flower courses
Floret Flower Farm – Mt Vernon, Washington USA –do amazing intensive classes described like flower boot camp.
Soil & Stem – Online courses and masterclasses.
Sarah Winward – The Nature of Wedding Floral Design
Best flower workshops in Melbourne / Victoria
- Flower School at My Flower House – loads of options right in the heart of Melbourne
- Victoria Whitelaw – Flower School, Richmond, Melbourne
- Fig the Fox – Macedon Ranges
- Melbourne Flower School – located in Yarraville – lots of options
- Bloom College – in Collingwood, Port Melbourne and Geelong
- Prunella – Kyneton, Vic
- Pretty Little Details – Bendigo
Best flower workshops and schools in Sydney / NSW
- Floral Masterclass – Alexandria, Sydney – collaboration between Mr Cook Flowers, Jardine Botanic and Aleksandra
- Flower Lane and Co – Lots of classes – very popular! Alexandria.
- Pearsons School of Floristry
- Newcastle Flower Markets
Best flower workshops in Brisbane / Queensland
- Wild at Heart Flowers – Highgate
- Wallflower Floral Design Sandgate, QLD – flower crown, wreaths, kokedama, fairy garden, vase arranging, dried floral art
- Gather Creative Workshops
Best flower workshops in Adelaide / South Australia
- Gooseberry Hill Farm – a beautiful farm in the Adelaide Hills, SA, Australia, has started hosting workshops.
- Fleur de Lys Flowers
- Austin Bloom
Best flower workshops in Perth / WA
- Matthew Landers – http://www.matthewlanders.com/
- Sweet Floral – www.sweetfloral.com.au
- Riverdale Farm, Albany, WA
This list is by no means complete! It’s only just beginning. Please drop me a line if you have anything to add!