Kristy Tippet owner of Soho Rose Farm, and Samantha Taylor, Fragrance Specialist will share their deep passion for roses and fragrance in an exclusive workshop held amongst sumptuous paddocks of locally grown blooms.
The workshop will cover:
• Introduction to Kristy and Samantha’s practices.
• Tour through the rose paddocks
• History of growing roses
• Understanding the different scents of roses grown at Soho Rose Farm
• History of the use of rose in perfume
• How rose oil is made
• How to create perfume with an emphasis on rose and its molecular structure.
• Perfume creation.
Guests will spend the time creating custom rose fragrances and will take home a 15ml bottle of their own creation in a personalised bottle
• Rose petal immersive experience
• Rose inspired lunch catered by Vegas & Rose.
– 15ml French glass bottle of parfum engraved with roses and guests name.
– Sample of Bulgarian Rose presented in a wooden gift vial
– Soho Rose Farm tote bag
– Rose inspired lunch and desserts catered by Vegas & Rose
– An abundant bouquet of garden roses.
Samantha has more than twenty five years’ experience in the beauty industry working with prestige brands, and for the past 15 years, she has specialised in artisan perfume, undertaking training in both London and Paris. The Powder Room is a thriving boutique consultancy and Samantha spends her time consulting on all things beauty and fragrance, conducting Perfume Masterclasses, creating fragrance and beauty products and dreaming up unique perfume events.
Sam travelled to the rose fields of Taif in Saudi Arabia, and this workshop is inspired by her experience there.
This is a rare opportunity to gain insight into how both Kristy and Samantha work and their deep love of roses.
When: Saturday 23rd November – 10am – 3pm
Soho Rose Farm
1505 Ballarat-Daylesford Rd
Dean VIC 3363
This workshop has limited numbers and an all inclusive price of $595.